Monday, January 02, 2006

Holy Living Sacrifices

Romans 12 : 1

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.

For so many years we heard about "Offer our holy living sacrifces to our God." What is a living sacrifices? Is it money, prosession? No its about a sacrifices that is still alive! Ourselves! and its not just living sacrifices, it's clearly stated a Holy Living Sacrifices! means we have to live Holy life then we are able to give to God as a sacrifices!

Well, from here I understand God hate Sin but not sinner, but a sinner able to repent and use by God to do His great work but if a person is not Holy God is unable to use that person for great work because of sin inside oneself that holding them not to use by God!

Sin is like a rubbish! If a person have a lot of rubish inside him, are u willing to sit or live inside him? From the bible we understand that our body is the presence of God! ATemple! How can we ask God to live in a Temple that is dirty and smelly? Are we honouring God? Are we too Evil and Cruel? A King Of King and Lord Of Lord suppose to side in a Holy Throne but not a rubbish bin!

Through this bible verses! God strike my heart! I unable to sin against Him, the concept in my mind is " I should offer my King a holy living sacrifices!" And through this throught in my mind, I will not care about my temptation or my heart's desirer or my emotionally! I urge all of the readers here! Set this bible words in ur heart and meditate day and night! I believe God will help us to repent from sin and walk with a holy feet again!

I want God to make me Holy and help me to have a close relationship with Him! God May my prayer be your great mercy fall upon me! so that I am qualify to be know as a righteous man as written in the Bible! Amen!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home