Monday, November 14, 2005

Where Is My First Love


Revelation 2 : 3 - 5

You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary. Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken your first love.
Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first.


The Lord strike my heart when I read this verses. I always think of making a great result to the Lord in every ministry He have given me, I said to the Lord I do this all for you. But yet my Lord is not happy with my sacrifices I offered, He said "My Child not this."

I have misunderstanding all this while, I thought I give the best for Him is showing that I love the Lord. Just as nowadays, the parent or couple put lots of afford to earn money for the child, send them to activities and let them learn a lot of things, but yet the children are not satisfy or even told their friend that " My parent dont love me." I'm sure the parents who heard this will get very disappointed or feel angry. But at the end the child will give you a reason why they dont feel your love towards them, is because the parents didnt really seat down quietly to listen to the childrens heart. What they really care, they want or they need.

This same goes to our Lord Jesus, He's like our father, friend. He will ask us back "why u give me all this? Do you think I need this? "

This is why I need to repent! Repent to the Lord and ask Him to help me find back my first love to Jesus and ask nothing more than that! Amen ! !


* What do you think about this bible verses? You may write down your opinion through the comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home